All Animes and Mangas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Animes and Mangas

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Others
Cheap Web Hosting All Animes And Mangas Toolbar
Sites you must check
DA
DB
animeEDEN, Enough Anime And Manga To Make Your Mouth Water!
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Powerful Naruto Pillow Plush Toy Type D
Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:59 pm by loolybaker

» Windows 7 (BETA)
Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:51 pm by Xplode

» New Toolbar
Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:30 pm by Asterik

» Introduce Yourself
Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:30 pm by superego

» CYBERGAMMNG
Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:55 pm by Don Nightroad

» PLAYSTATIONS
Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:31 pm by Don Nightroad

» Death Note - Summary
Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:53 am by superego

» Soul Eater
Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:05 pm by Skullybones

» Uploading Instructions
Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:58 am by Asterik

Gallery
Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson) Empty

Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asterik
Admin
Admin
Asterik

Character sheet
Exp:
Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

PostSubject: Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson)   Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Upon discovering a mysterious device known as the Omnitrix, 10-year-old Ben Tennyson is bestowed with the power to change into 10 different alien heroes. Each alien hero has its own unique and awesome powers. Although Ben now has the added responsibility to protect others and fight evil forces, he still manages to find time for some mischief and fun!

Character Bios

Heat Blast - Comes from an alien race that lives on the sun rather than a planet. He can project bolts of fire from his hands and mouth, and create fireballs that he can either throw or roll. He also has the ability to absorb flames and heat, meaning he can put out a fire just as quickly as he starts one.

Powers/Strengths - Fireballs, absorption of heat/fire.

Weaknesses - Excess water.

Debut Episode - "And Then There Were 10"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=~=~=~=~=~

Wildmutt - More animal than humanoid, he is a beastly alien with superhuman athletic abilities, and heightened senses of smell, hearing, and taste. He can also fire the quills on his back as projectiles with incredible accuracy. Even though he has no eyes, his lack of vision is supplemented by his hearing and smell, which works almost as well as actual vision (which appear as red figures against a green backdrop). Wildmutt cannot communicate verbally, but can growl, grunt, and make other similar noises.

Powers/Strengths - Sharp quills, athletic ability, heightened senses of smell, hearing, and taste.

Weaknesses - No sound or smell in surrounding areas.

Diamond Head - He's a crystalline alien whose body is harder than diamond, making him invulnerable to most physical attacks and allowing him to cut and slash through almost anything. He can also use his body to refract light and beam based weapons.

Powers/Strengths - Razor-sharp diamond shards, can refract light/beam-based weapons, ability to morph certain parts of his body into extremely sharp tools/weapons.

Weaknesses - Sonic-based attacks/weapons.

XLR8 - As the name states (pronounced like "accelerate"), he's a lizard-like alien that has the power to manipulate friction in order to gain acceleration, allowing him to move at incredible speeds. He may be fast, but he is not very strong compared to the other alien forms.

Powers/Strengths - Super speed (300 mph), able to manipulate friction, ability to run on almost any surface.

Weaknesses - Magnetic-based attacks/weapons.

Grey Matter - At a mere five inches tall, he's part of an alien race bred to enter complex machines and repair them from the inside. Consequently, he can squeeze through extremely small spaces. He's extremely smart, which gives Ben a boost in intelligence when he's in this form.

Powers/Strengths - Enhanced intelligence, ability to squeeze through small spaces, slimy skin allowing him to climb virtually anything.

Weaknesses - Strength-based opponents/enemies.

Debut Episode - "Washington B.C."

Four Arms - At 12-feet tall, he's an alien of extraordinary strength, and can jump high distances. Unfortunately, due to his body mass and his agility is declined and he is very clumsy.

Powers/Strengths - Super strength, armored skin, ability to create sonic waves when all four hands are clapped at once.

Weaknesses - Extremely quick opponents/enemies.

Stinkfly - He's a winged, insectoid alien and expert flier, able to pull off amazing acrobatic moves in midair. He can also take care of himself in flight, using his pincers and tail as weapons, as well as shooting slime from his eye-stalks. Much like Earth insects, he also has a tough exoskeleton, but very thin wings.

Powers/Strengths - Acrobatic flight, six pincer legs, very sharp tail, slime-shooting eye-stalks.

Weaknesses - Poisonous gases and water.

Ripjaws - This aquatic alien form is an extraordinary swimmer since he can breathe underwater and change his legs into a long tail with fins. He's remarkably fast and agile in the water and can fight with his claws or unhinge his powerful jaws to deliver a devastating bite.

Powers/Strengths - Underwater breathing, agility; powerful jaws and sharp claws.

Weaknesses - Dry land.

Debut Episode - "The Krakken"

Upgrade - A biomechanical alien with liquid metallic skin and a system of organic "circuits." He has the ability to merge with any technology and bring it to life with enhanced abilities.

Powers/Strengths - Positronic energy blasts, ability to merge with and upgrade technology.

Weaknesses - Corrosives (acids) and electromagnetic energy.

Debut Episode - "Permanent Retirement"

Ghostfreak - A shadowy, phantom-like alien that has the ability to phase through solid objects, such as walls, and become invisible at will. Ghostfreak also exhibits limited telepathic and telekinetic abilities. He only has one eye, but can position it almost anywhere on his body by moving it along a track traced on his skin.

Powers/Strengths - Intangibility, invisibility, flight, telepathy, and telekinesis.

Weaknesses - Direct light.

Debut Episode - "Permanent Retirement"

Some episodes download links -

http://www.ben-10.net/media/

http://ben10.edogo.com/
Back to top Go down
https://allanimes.forumotion.com
Don Nightroad
Don Nightroad

Character sheet
Exp:
Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson) Left_bar_bleue8000/10000Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson) Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson)   Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:17 pm

a newer version of Ben10 is available now.....................

Ben has grown bigger
now alien characters are
BigChill
AlienX
Swampfire
Spidermonkey
Humungasaur
Echo-echo
Brainstorm
Chromastone
Jetray
Goop

Ben,Gwen both have grown up and are now teen agers.GranpaMax has went into another dimension.Kevin has joined force,once thief but now turned alien fighter under Ben...........also has a liking for Gwen.........he he he
Back to top Go down

Ben 10 (Benjamin Tennyson)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Animes and Mangas :: Western Animation :: Best Cartoons-
Jump to: