All Animes and Mangas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Animes and Mangas

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Others
Cheap Web Hosting All Animes And Mangas Toolbar
Sites you must check
DA
DB
animeEDEN, Enough Anime And Manga To Make Your Mouth Water!
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Powerful Naruto Pillow Plush Toy Type D
Tom and Jerry I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 12:59 pm by loolybaker

» Windows 7 (BETA)
Tom and Jerry I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:51 pm by Xplode

» New Toolbar
Tom and Jerry I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:30 pm by Asterik

» Introduce Yourself
Tom and Jerry I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:30 pm by superego

» CYBERGAMMNG
Tom and Jerry I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:55 pm by Don Nightroad

» PLAYSTATIONS
Tom and Jerry I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:31 pm by Don Nightroad

» Death Note - Summary
Tom and Jerry I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:53 am by superego

» Soul Eater
Tom and Jerry I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:05 pm by Skullybones

» Uploading Instructions
Tom and Jerry I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:58 am by Asterik

Gallery
Tom and Jerry Empty

Tom and Jerry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asterik
Admin
Admin
Asterik

Character sheet
Exp:
Tom and Jerry Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Tom and Jerry Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Tom and Jerry Empty
PostSubject: Tom and Jerry   Tom and Jerry I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:54 pm

Tom and Jerry was originally the very first, and earliest of the Hanna-Barbera Cartoons. It went through many phases and took place from anywhere from inside a house, to anywhere in outer space. The show was of course, about a cat and a mouse, and several other characters. The two never really talked, even though they do sing, yell, gasp, laugh, count, or say "Aha!!"; and that several other characters spoke more often. They would later end up in several TV series, and also in a few movies, however many would say that they didn't like the way the movies turned out. All of the episodes were distributed by MGM. Here's more info about the show in general:

Pilot Episodes:

The Pilot Episode was called "Puss Gets The Boot" and was also the first one with Mammy in it. Tom looked very different and was called Jasper. It was produced by Harman-Ising Productions.

Fred Quimby:

Fred Quimby was the Producer of Tom & Jerry for many years. He is also the Producer of Tex Avery's Cartoons. Tom's fur would eventually become blue.

CinemaScope:

These cartoons had more people in them. There were narrators, and many conversations between the adults. Lewis Marshall became an Animation Director, and Hanna-Barbera were the Producers.

Rembrandt:

Only seeing the older Tom & Jerry cartoons, and not having enough information on the show, Ted Pierce, Gene Deich, and William L. Snyder and the rest of the crew had trouble in producing their episodes of Tom & Jerry.

Sib Tower 12 Incorporated:

One of the last producers of Tom & Jerry, this version has the famous opening with the yellow background and the red letters (except for the 5 letters O and J) where Tom hisses and Jerry waves. The producer was Chuck Jones, and the cartoons look ahead of their time. There were several new characters, including a yellow bulldog, and Tom's Girlfriend, The Shark, Jerry's Dog, and several robots where Tom was a security operator at a cheese mine. Other people that worked on the show were Les Goldman, Maurice Noble, Michael Maltese, Tom Ray, Earl Jonas, Lewis Marshall, Eugene Poddany, Bill Lava, Dean Elliott, Carl Brandt, Mel Blanc, June Foray, Abe Levitow, Ben Washam, Don Foster, and Walter Bien. They would later do several Dr. Seuss cartoons along with Depatie-Freeling Entertainment, the Cricket seties, Duck Dodgers, and many other Award Winning shows.

Filmation:

Many years later, Filmation attempted to produce Tom & Jerry. It was a TV show called The Tom & Jerry Comedy Show. It seemed to look like all the Tom & Jerry cartoons in the 1950s and 1960s. They also aired and produced some other MGM cartoons, like the ones that are directed by Tex Avery. The episodes of The Tom & Jerry Comedy Show are mentioned here.

TV:

The New Tom and Jerry Show and The Tom and Jerry Kids Show:

HB's TV versions. Neither lasted long, but several people still remember Them. They weren't that violent either. They were about the characters trying to solve everyday problems. Tom & Jerry Kids had other charachers as kids that were also produced by Fred Quimby, Including Tex Avery's Cartoon Characters.

Now:

Tom & Jerry was recently produced by AOL Time Warner and Turner Home Entertainment. They aren't the best cartoons.

Tom and Jerry is currently airing on Cartoon Network! Check your local listings! Every episode of Tom & Jerry can be seen on Cartoon Network and Boomerang for one hour, and also The Sib Tower 12 Inc Cartoons can be seen with The Chuck Jones Show.

Some Links -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_and_Jerry

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/tomjerry/

http://tomandjerrythemovie.warnerbros.com/

http://www.free-tvonpc.com/forums/showthread.php/tom-and-jerry-episodes
Back to top Go down
https://allanimes.forumotion.com

Tom and Jerry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Animes and Mangas :: Western Animation :: Best Cartoons-
Jump to: